Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Style - I've Found A Satchel!


For years and years, possibly exaggerating slightly, I've wanted a satchel. I've posted about my love for them, and so when I finally found the perfect one, I was thrilled...





The blue, pink and taupe/grey colour scheme gives this bag a modern twist and the two straps, one shoulder length, one a handle, makes it all the more practical. It has an array of pockets inside and out, and guess where it's from?

Primark, £8. Yes, Primark. 

And since I'm so chuffed with it, I thought I'd show you what's in it...

The bag has a pocket on the inside at the back which is perfect for A5 paperwork or anything else of a similar size

It also has a pocket at the front which works well as a phone compartment



I always carry a couple of notebooks with me- one for notes (duh!) and one to journal my homeschooling process. The former from Paperchase, the latter from Martha Stewart.


My Cath Kidston Coin Purse is something else that accompanies me, and I also have the key fob to match. The little but practical purse is great for loose change and a couple of notes.


If I get a little sneezy, I'll whip out one of my Cath Kidston tissues. These aren't just cute, but handy if you've encountered a runny nose.


And now, my personal fav, my makeup bag. I have a spotty Cath Kidston Zip purse that houses my touch-up stuff, and it's the perfect size for everyday products.

left to right: Maybelline Colour Tattoo, the POREfessional, No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow, Real Techniques Shading Brush, Benefit BADgal Plum Mascara, Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer.
What do you guys think of my latest addition to the handbag family?

El
X

No comments:

Post a Comment