Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Style- My Jewellery Collection

Hello!

So, recently I have been looking through my jewellery collection, and I've found a lot of nice things so I thought I'd share my collection with you! Most of them are vintage inspired, so let's take a look...


Storage
I keep my most used earrings, rings, necklaces and bracelets in this gorgeous little box that I bought from a small boutique on my high street. I love it as it is beautiful, and surprisingly roomy!



The box has a beautiful butterfly design




Earrings
I wear earrings the most out of my jewellery, so I have quite a few pairs! I love studs with roses or pearls as well as more delicate earrings with pretty patterns.

I got these half-hoops from Cath Kidston last year 

I love these little rose earrings as they instantly dress up a look


I got these beautiful Audrey earrings for Christmas- they are so unique!

These gold bird earrings from Dorothy Perkins are beautiful and came with a matching ring

These E earrings are dainty and elegant

As every gal knows, it is a necessity to have some pearly studs! Mine aren't real pearls, however! 
Handmade using vintage buttons- how clever!
And last, but not least, a pair of simple hoop earrings!

Rings
I'm not really someone who wears rings, as I find they can often catch on things and become a bit of a pain, but I do have a couple that I love!

This gold bird ring matches the set of earrings from Dorothy Perkins

I bought this handmade ring at a vintage fair last year
Bracelets
I seem to always forget about bracelets! They are something that I tend not to wear very often, but by rediscovering my jewellery collection, I found a few pretty things!

I love this handmade bracelet with beautiful glass beads

This is another pretty piece from a vintage fair- and again, birds!
 Brooches & Badges
You could say I collect Cath Kidston badges as I have soooo many, but I've found some other lovely pin-on jewellery...

I bought this RSPB chaffinch a year ago in Devon

Again, another bird from another vintage fair!

I love this blue badge celebrating 60 years of the Queen's reign!

And my wide array of CK badges...

...there's a lot of them!

I got this 50s-esque pin for Christmas!
 Necklaces
I love necklaces, but I need to wear them more often!!!

My beautiful sis bought me this bird (yes, I think I have an obsession with the flying creatures) necklace

I bought this bird (surprise, surprise!) necklace at a vintage fair 
I love this teapot, tea cup and spoon necklace!
So that's my jewellery collection! I don't have many pieces in it, but I love each one and it is a wearable amount.

El
X

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like it! Don't be afraid to leave more comments- I love hearing people's thought on my blog. Check out my new beauty blog-- elsbeautyblog.blogspot.uk !

    ReplyDelete