Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cath Kidston- Spring/Summer Season

Hi guys!

As some of you may know, the new Cath Kidston Collection came out a month or so ago (yay!) and so I thought I'd share my thoughts on it with you. So here's what I think!

Magazine of the best products from the collection
A brief look at the new collection of rucksacks
The backpacks are very eye-catching, and recently Cath has brought out even more! My favourites have to be the London blue print, Trailing floral design and the Daisy Rose pattern. But at £42 each, I think we can find a better bargain in the collection...

The fashion department features a red/white/strawberry trend!

Blue is the colour to be wearing!



Fashion- I love this seasons clothes! The prices have gone down (well, some have) making the dresses, scarfs and tops much more affordable! My favourite prints have to be Strawberry spot (the blue dress pictured above) and Strawberry Stone (the dress on the red page!). And, since I liked the clothes so much, I purchased a beautiful top when I was in Covent Garden in London a few weeks ago!

Daisy Rose Long Sleeve Top- £26


I got a size small, but CK sizes often come up big, so it's a little baggy (I still love it though!)

And last, but not least, the star of the show! To celebrate their 20th anniversary, Cath Kidston are bringing out a special limited edition range called Coming Up Roses, which includes their classic prints and an autobiography about their success story! The range is released on April 25th, but I can already see pieces sneaking in to this seasons collection.

The range features Cath's iconic print, Antique Rose!


So there's my review on the collection- I'm not sure if I will be buying anything else from it, but I love it all the same!

El
X

1 comment:

  1. I love some of this new season range. In fact I'm saving up for the hi-top trainers; just my style! xx

    ReplyDelete