Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Style- Cath Kidston

I love vintage inspired things, especially floral things. For over a year now, I have been a Cath Kidston lover. As well as flowery designs, Cath also produces Spotty, Paisley and sometimes even Striped fabric, clothes and bags.

Spot Washed Messenger Bag £45
Cath is known mostly for her lovely bags, but she also has a range of clothing, accessories and home (sewing, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom) items. Her newest collection- her A/W collection- consists of her newest designs.

Owl Pin Cushion £7
I love CK, and I have bought many bags, accessories and gifts for others from there. So here are my top ten must-haves from this season's collection....

At number ten we have a £50 Cath Kidston Voucher. It makes a brilliant gift, because if you're not too sure on what a person would like, giving them a Gift Voucher can let them choose their own present. And if you're not prepared to fork out £50 for a voucher, there are also £5, £10 and £20 ones!

Cath Kidston £50 Gift Voucher £50
At number 9, we have the beautiful Bird print Glasses Case. This stylish case can keep your glasses safe, and it also makes a great gift!

Bird Glasses Case £12
Felt Slippers take place number 8. These beautiful embroidered slippers are also available in children's sizes!
Felt Slippers £24
At number 7, we have the gorgeous (but pricey!) Chelsea Rose Shawl. This pretty blue shawl is sure to keep you warm during those winter months!

Chelsea Rose Shawl £45
Place number 6 is taken by the Wild Rose Lip Balm. This girly lip balm is sure to stop sore lips, and makes a great present!
Wild Rose Lip Balm £5

At no. 5 we have Tea Roses Ribbon for £6. If you, like me, love sewing, then this lovely flowery ribbon is perfect for you. Be sure to put this on your Christmas list!

Tea Rose Ribbon £6
Number 4 goes to the Vintage Rose Thermos Flask. A brilliant way to keep your tea warm, this flask is perfect for picnics in the summer or refreshing walks in the winter.

Vintage Rose Thermos Flask £15
In 3rd place we have the beautifully vintage Country Rose Stone Messenger Bag for £45. This lovely bag is very spacious and extremely handy with two front pockets and two inside pockets. With an adjustable strap, this pretty bag can be longer or shorter to suit your needs.

Country Rose Stone Messenger Bag £45

The penultimate item on my list is Chintz Wallpaper. This vintage inspired wallpaper is absolutely lovely!

Chintz Wallpaper £25 per roll
And the 1st and final item on my list is the Town House Sewing Basket. It's a great storage solution and I think it looks great too!!!

Town House Sewing Basket £48
So! There's my top ten items from Cath Kidston. What d'you think?!
El

2 comments:

  1. I think all these items are fantastic! I bet that town house stores lots of lovely sewing accessories too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does and I would know since I got it for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete