Friday, November 11, 2011

Books-The Vintage Tea Party Book by Angel Adoree Book Review

As mentioned in previous posts, I love reading. Recently, I purchased a copy of The Vintage Tea Party Book by the wonderfully vintage Angel Adoree. This beautifully illustrated hardback contains everything that you would ever need to host your own tea party- from decorations to recipes... and more!!! As well as invitations and desserts, the book also tells you how to do your own vintage hair and make-up.

The Vintage Tea Party Book by Angel Adoree
I am sure that you all love a good old-fashioned tea party, especially one with vintage inspired china, decorations and hair and make up. Many of us have tried (and probably failed!) to attempt to recreate a truly feminine tea party, but without no guidance or skills (unless of course you are Angel Adoree herself!) the effort is put to waste. I am not saying that everyone is rubbish at making scones or pouring tea, but sometimes we all need that extra boost of tips and advice, and that's exactly what The Vintage Tea Party Book is all about...

Some of you may have heard of Angel, and some of you may not have. In a nutshell, she runs the The Vintage Patisserie, and has a love and desire for all things old and vintage. Her book is all about creating the perfect tea party without the stress and fuss.

Her book is spilt up into her Introduction, Brunch, Afternoon and Evening recipes and towards the end of her book, Style. I love Angel's style- especially her hair- and last Saturday when I went to go and have my hair done, courtesy of Lyndsey LeKeux of LeKeux Events, I took a photo of her with me. I love Victory Rolls, and Angel's are just perfect!!!
Angel Adoree


So, there you have it! My review on the latest must-have vintage inspired Tea Party Book! What d'you think?!

El

No comments:

Post a Comment