Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fashion- 1960s

So, this is my first post in the new Fashion section! Today I will be blogging about 60's style clothes that are affordable yet stylish. Admittedly, I have had some of these clothes for a while, so I dont know if they will still be on sale! Anyway, this post is more for inspiration...

Dresses

We all love a nice frock, but finding one can sometimes be tricky. I bought 3 dresses from Matalan. The first is a black sleeveless dress with white details such as a trim at the bottom and a collar with contrasting buttons. I also bought this same black dress but with coral detailing instead of white. They both cost £10 each. I also have bracelets the same colours that I often wear with them!

The other dress I have is also from Matalan and cost about £16. It is a floral dress with a Peter pan collar.

Cardigans

I have this lovely green cashmere cardi from Sainsburys! Yes, I was surprised too. It has the classic sixties swing shape and has gorgeous buttons. I can't remember how much this cost as my Mum gave it to me.



























Comment and follow me if you liked this post!

El X

No comments:

Post a Comment